- Limited run: First three weeks in December ONLY
- 6pm & 8pm Friday-Sunday
- 90 minutes | $18 per person (5yrs and up)
- Small groups | Book now!
– Discover downtown adorned with holiday lights and displays
– Hear tales of past and current Seattle holiday traditions
– Experience Architecture, City Views and Pike Place Market at night
– Stroll past some of Seattle’s most impressive theaters
Light up your holidays with this entertaining stroll through three downtown districts. Along the way you will enjoy holiday lights, window displays and sparkling marquees. Do you know which well-known department store refuses to decorate their windows until the day after Thanksgiving? Did you know over 20 years ago, a forgotten Sequoia tree was adopted by a local who refuses to allow it to go dark? Seattle is GORGEOUS at night especially during the holidays! You will have an opportunity to purchase coffee or hot chocolate during the tour.
Starting location:Ghost Alley Espresso
Pike Place Market
Seattle By Foot…walking tours with sole!
All rights reserved. Girls on Tour, LLC and Seattle By Foot. No part of the content on this site can be reproduced without written permission. Sales tax and processing fees are NOT included in ticket price. Please contact us with any questions. Prices, locations, tour availability and fees are subject to change without notice.