- Saturdays in December
- 90 minutes
- $18 Adults | $14 Kids (4yrs-16yrs)
- Advance reservations only!
- Small groups | 10 max
- Added Tour dates: December 20, 21, 22, 23
– Discover 4 downtown districts adorned with holiday lights and displays
– Hear tales of past and current Seattle holiday traditions
– Experience the Pike Place Market at night
– Stroll past some of Seattle’s most impressive theaters
– Wave at Santa as we walk by one of his workshops
Light up your holidays with this entertaining stroll through four downtown districts. Along the way you will enjoy holiday lights, window displays and sparkling marquees. Did you know which department store refuses to decorate their windows until the day after Thanksgiving? Did you know 20 years ago, a forgotten Sequoia tree was adopted by a local who refuses to allow it to go dark? Seattle is a different place at night especially during the holidays! You will have an opportunity to purchase coffee or hot chocolate along the way if you like.
Starting location:Pacific Place
Inside Main Entrance | across from Forever 21
Pine Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
Right smack dab in the middle of Seattle holiday fun!
Private tours encouraged for big families, Christmas parties and kids holiday field trips. Call: 1-206-508-7017 for booking info
DRESS FOR THE WEATHER!
Don’t worry about the weather! We are “trained” locals who can shimmy and shake around anything mother nature throws at us. You can’t let the rain stop you in Seattle! Please wear layers, comfy shoes and a smile. Even though you won’t see many umbrellas in Seattle, be comfortable and bring your umbrella.