- I’m lost and can’t for the Seattle By Foot walking tour meeting location.
Who can I call for directions?!
Call or text 206-508-7017 to find your Seattle By Foot tour.
- Do I need to make a reservation?
Reservations are required for the Fremont Cut Loose, Seatle Kids Tour and Classic Capitol Hill Tour. Walk-ups are welcome for all other tours and CASH ONLY! There is a maximum of 12-15 people depending on tour, so tours do sell-out.
- Can I book a private tour or group tour?
Private and group tours are available and encouraged!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-508-7017.
- How long is the tour?
2-3 hours depending on tour.
- What days are the Seattle By Foot walking tours?
We offer tours 7 days a week, please choose the tour you are interested in and a schedule will be provided.
- Do you cancel if raining?
You can’t let the rain stop you in Seattle! It can rain, snow and be sunny all in one afternoon. We wear layers to help us easily adjust to whatever Mother Nature throws at us. Even though you won’t see many umbrellas in Seattle, be comfortable and bring your umbrella.
- What should I wear for a walking tour in Seattle?
Wear layers and comfortable walking shoes. All tours are over 1 mile with hills, steps, cobblestones and escalators.
- Where does my Seattle By Foot tour end?
We do not conclude where the tour starts. The tour guide will assist you with directions at the end of all the tours. Complete details are found on this website and will be emailed to you after purchasing your tickets.
- How much coffee do you drink on the Seattle Coffee Crawl tour?
The amount of coffee you drink is at your discretion. Small tastings are provided a several locations. Recommendations are provided at each coffee house for return visits.
- Are restrooms available during the tour?
Restroom stops will be provided at several locations along the tour route.
- How far do you walk on the tour?
All tours are at least a mile of walking with stairs, cobblestones and possibly a small hill.
- Do you offer a discounted price for seniors, military or children?
Sorry, not at this time.
- How can I pay?
You can purchase tickets via credit card on the Buy Tickets tab or call 206-508-7017.
Walk-up customers are cash only.
- Do I need to tip the tour guide?
Tips are greatly appreciated for a job well done.
- Where should I park?
Do not use meter parking on the street. The maximum is 2 hours and that is not enough time for the tour and to get back to your car. Seattle is aggressively giving tickets to expired street meters.
Evenings after 8 PM and Sunday is free street parking in downtown Seattle.
Suggested Parking Garages
Parking is available at the Public Market Parking Garage at 1531 Western Avenue.
WestEdge Parking on the corner of Pike St and 2nd Ave ($8-10 on Saturday/Sunday).
Parking garage next to Bed Bath & Beyond on 3rd Avenue and Stewart ($8-10 on Saturday/Sunday).
There is Early Bird parking if you park before 10 AM at surface parking lots on Western Avenue on weekdays, good for 10 hours.
- Does Seattle By Foot offer Gift Certificates for their Seattle walking tours?
For gift Certificates please call or email: email@example.com or 206-508-7017